[vdr] Re: Problem with genindex

> I was trying to generate index.vdr files for two of my self-created
(TMPGEnc)
> MPEG files. The program runs and finds a lot of IFrames. But when I try to
> watch the recordings with vdr, one is simply not working (screen becomes
> black for five seconds and the normal TV programme appears)
> this comes in Syslog:

Hi,

there are several different versions.
(Some are better for self-created/VCD files)
take a look in the VDR nad DVB mailinglist.

> I tried to let genindex run over a recording made by vdr and the index.vdr
is
> twice big as the one created by vdr itself. But this one works.
> So, what could be wrong here?

This one should work
http://linuxtv.org/mailinglists/linux-dvb/2001/04-2001/msg00374.html
(at least for the VDR-files Version ~0.70. I don't know if it works for
files of
the current version)

Roland

Home | Main Index | Thread Index