[vdr] Re: Premiere World on vdr ?

V4.7 SE is still available.
There ar several SAT-Shops selling the module for 260 EUR.
I never did test the 4.8, it is cryped and you can't patch it to allcam
freecam.

I have an Althacrypt if i put it in the CA the (even without any card)
the system slows down. The chanel switching needs up to 60 sec.
In the end, the DVB driver does crash.
--> not supported <--

If i do read my contracs with PW, ther is a written, that I'm only allowed to
see PW on the Harware they have deliered. That is my DBOX-2
Ich i put any PW card into my Allcam 4.7SE, I do brake the contract, I signed.

Am Donnerstag, 7. Februar 2002 14:08 schrieben Sie:
> Hi,
>
> On Montag,  4. Februar 2002 22:11 you wrote the following :
> > Yes I have a DVB-S and a Common Interface
> > using a Irdetto Allcam 4.7 SE (or 4.6 SE)
>
> .... this one is not available any more ... except on ebay for about 300
> Euro ...
>
> > Down't uese a Althacrypt. It will crash.
> > Wich your original card, you can see PW.
>
> can or can't ? ... why does it crash ? Does it only crash with the PW Card
> or does it crash with the ORF card, too ?
>
> > But it is illegal, to do it.
>
> why ? I have an original PW Abo, and I am paying my fee monthly. I think a
> sentence like "Sie sind dazu verpflichtet das Programm ausschliesslich auf
> der dafür bereitgestellten DBox zu entschlüsseln" is "sittenwidrig".

Home | Main Index | Thread Index