[vdr] Re: Question/Suggestion regarding vdr's collcted epg data

Has anyone thought about a database backend for EPG-data used by vdr ?
(e.g. MySql)
Would also be cool, eh ?

If you have received this e-mail in error or wish to read our e-mail disclaimer
statement and monitoring policy, please refer to http://www.drkw.com/disc/email/
or contact the sender

Home | Main Index | Thread Index