[vdr] Re: Question/Suggestion regarding vdr's collcted epg data

Am Mittwoch, 13. Februar 2002 11:10 schrieben Sie:
> I think a VDR-Internal DATABASE would be a cool idea - so VDR only need to
> scan the Directory-Structure if there is nothing to do and everything what
> VDR do by itselve (delete, Recording, ...) can be edited directly in the
> Database

The more i think about that, i see VDR  i s  already a sort of database so it
only needs some performance features (and they are on the way thanks to Klaus
great work) and a common API for its features for other applications to
maintain.
Am i right or totally off road?

Christoph

Home | Main Index | Thread Index