[vdr] Audio Problem playing self-created MPEG2 files with VDR

Hi

I have created some MPEG2 Videos with TMPGEnc and when playing them with VDR
over the DVB Card on TV there are some short breaks in the replayed Audio.
There are one up to ten of those breaks every minute but they are at exactly
the same position every time I play it.
The files play without this problem with Xine and Windows Media Player.
I tried to remux the files with the mplex programme, with no effect.

I demuxed the video data directly from the DVD (without recompression),
recompressed the audio data with toolame and multiplexed the audio and video
streams with mplex - the same problem.

Does anybody know this? Or can tell me, what I can try next?
I have seen, that recordings made by VDR itself are PES streams and play
correctly, but TMPGEnc and mplex produce PS streams. Is there any program to
convert PS to PES if this would help?

mfG.

Andreas

--
Andreas Gebel    andreas@xcapenet.de    Tel: +49 345 6782511
Diese Nachricht wurde ohne Zuhilfenahme von Microsoft- Produkten erstellt.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index