[vdr] Re: live analog video mpeg1 encoding and transfer mode

Axel Gruber wrote:
>>So, i guess the next step, is to build this into VDR as transfer mode
>>with recoding functionality.
>>

>>Any takers????
>>

> If you get this working - i will marry you :-))

NO, NO, NO, i will not marry you!!!

So, after this has been clarified, fire up you video grabber, get mp1e
ready and enjoin a whole new quality of TV.
Oh, of course you also have to apply a small patch and edit your
setup.conf manualy. Add the line:

AnalogInCmd        = nice -n -20 /home/aschultz/zap/rte/mp1e/mp1e -a 0
-b 5000 -p /dev/dsp -m 3 -s 720x576 -r 6,100

Set the paramters to whatever mp1e paramters you need.

Patch at
http://www.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/~aschultz/dvd/vdr-1.0.0pre1-analog.diff.bz2

IMPORTANT NOTE:

This is a first rough cut of analog input support. I will *NOT* spend
any more time on it. If someone wants it perfect, he has to do it himself!

Have fun

     Andreas

> CU
>
> Axel