[vdr] einstein-effect (time dilate) in radio recordings

since I record radio sessions (VPID 0) I slower grow old ;-)

if I record 2 hours of radio (my personal favorite Sa 8 - 10,
Radio Caroline - the german program) , the timeline shows 1:14
when it happens first time I deleted it because I assumed
technical problems.
Next saturday it happens again and I examine the recording:

If I play it, 2 min (of the timer and the timeline) take 3 min
in real time, and 1:14 h later two hours are ago....

I tried it with another station on another transponder but
it's the same
Anyone has similar effects ???

--

Uwe Weissbach