[vdr] Re: vdr-1.0.0pre5 DVD addon v7 available + LiveAC3

On Mon, Apr 01, 2002 at 08:49:38PM +0200, Andreas Schultz wrote:
> Two new version of the DVD add-on for the 1.0.0pre5 version of vdr is now
> The -LiveAC3 patch contains a forward port of the patch posted by Dr.
> Werner Fink (which IMHO is based on a patch by Roland Praml).

There is a great disturbance in the force....I mean, there is a great
lag while live playing DD 5.1 (pro7/starwars), it's gone during the
DD 2.0 comercials.
Did you include the patches that were suppose to reduce the delay with
the rt lib?

--
  Andreas Wohlfeld -- Germany
    agw@supersonic.ruhr.de