[vdr] Re: vdr-1.0.0pre5 DVD addon v7 available + LiveAC3

Hi,

I've tested both patches with the following results:

LiveAC3 Patch:
worked on PRO7 last minutes of Star Wars
didnt work on Premiere Movie 1 The Patriot -> when i record the movie and Play it,
i got DD sound
then i test 3 DVDs
Men in Black, X-Man and "Der 13te Krieger" i got only noise

Nav7 Patch:
recording the above two samples and play it timeshifted i got DD Sound.
the DVDs i got DD if i look from beginning without jump forward with the YELLOW
Button.

when i jump with the YELLOW Button or fastforward  the DD Signal gets lost only
normal stereo.

And with both Versions when i jump forward with YELLOW Button and backword with the
GREEN one vdr always end with segmentation fault.

i got the following HW,
AMD Duron 800MHZ
SBLive Platinum with emu10k1 from creative
DD Receiver with 5.1 Boxes connected to the SBLive

Any Idea how to solve the above Problems.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index