[vdr] Re: vdr-1.0.0pre5 DVD addon v7 available + LiveAC3

Ralf Spitzauer wrotes:

> I think Iīve only installed the nav7-patch, but Iīm doing it
> again for sure.
>
> Ralf

Iīve still the same problem.
But maybe itīs not a problem with vdr or nav7.
Iīve just proofed if there is any signal on the SPDIF out and there is a
signal.
Connected to analog in it sounds like a digital signal, so maybe my
DD-Receiver (Creative DTT 2500 digital)  doesnīt accept the signal from the
DVB-s card.

So I need another DD-receiver for testing, but I havenīt.

Ralf

Home | Main Index | Thread Index