[vdr] Re: How to delete recordings?

Sergei Haller wrote:

> On 5 Apr 2002, Rainer Zocholl (RZ) wrote:
>
> RZ> How may i force a "delete now"?
>
> maybe it's a good idea to add an "advanced" menu item, which would be
> dis-/enablable somwhere in the Setup menu. it would contain such things
> like
>
>  - Restart VDR (now it is in the Setup menu, but doesn't really belong
>    there)

IMHO this was *THE* place to put this!
Why should I have introduced yet another main menu item for this?
There are enough items already, with all the various plugins...

>  - Force removing deleted recordings
>  - Force EPG scan now.
>  - Shutdown (for those without a Power button on the remote control)
>  - ... more things like that?

I would still put all this into the "Setup" menu (or a submenu thereof).
This is nothing that would be worth an additional main menu item.

Klaus