[vdr] Re: kvdr-0.5 released

On Sun, Apr 07, 2002 at 09:10:15PM +0200, Guido Fiala wrote:

> The mouse is hidden in fullscreen already - not yours? Ok, the reappear on
> move is not implemented...

I have never understood the choice of 800x600 as fullscreen which leave
you border, so I manually change to 768x576... and now I just expand the
kvdr window to 1600x1200 which both leave my mouse on: a mouse disapear
on no move would be great ;-))

> Mmm, that is because kvdr uses "initial size" upon config, will have to find
> a way to have both features, that means also using the "store settings" of
> KWM.

Great, thanks you very much ;-))

> For now i have a greater problem - it seems my card has just burnt out it's
> LNB power supply after 4 months of continous operation. Checked with an
> analog receiver at the second port - nothing, if the analog receiver feeds
> the LNB it works just fine. (It started with being inable to switch to "h"
> channels).
>
> Can that be a software problem or do i now have downgraded to a NOVA card
> ?:-((
> What is a good choice for a new card and who delivers cheap and fast?

:-(( I hope you'll find a good solution ;-))

Thanks you very much,

	Grégoire
http://ulima.unil.ch/greg ICQ:16624071 mailto:greg@ulima.unil.ch

Home | Main Index | Thread Index