[vdr] Re: Announcement: vdr2divx 1.5.1 released !

Just as it's out i found the first bug ... :-(
2 CDs for AVIs with MP3 Audio does not work yet ! I forgot to change some
things :-/
So better leave the config option MaxCDsMP3 as "1" - Then everything should
do just fine...

I'll fix this tomorrow ...

Martin.

> Hi,
>
> the New Version of the vdr2divx conversion scripts can be downloaded at
> http://ma.hoff.bei.t-online.de/2divx/2divx_151/
>
> This time WITH the long-awaited external config File :-)
>
> The docs were not updated yet, so here is the instructions:
> Download everything as described in the docs (and as it was with the 1.5)
> including the new script files "setup" and "readcfg.sh" then run ./setup
> (new script) ! it will create the config File named 2divx.conf
> Edit this one according to your needs! (Paths, Number of CDs, Minimum
> Bitrates etc...) - it will stay the same - even when running ./setup again
> (new version that require further options will only ADD them - ./setup will
> never touch your configured values)
>
> Then edit nq.sh with the PATH to the JobQ File (for me /video0/JobQ) -
> sorry for that - i'll sure find a solution for that !
>
> That's it ! Run wait2enc as usual !
>
> Now the changelog:
> # 1.5.1 Implementation of the external config options file
> #Made Bitrate Control highly configurable via "Matrix"
> #Added Support for 2 CD Outputs for MP3 Audio (AC3 had it already)
> @Gunnar Roth - you should set MaxCDsMP3 to 2 and play around with the
> MP3_1CDxx values - set them higher than 750 to get the change to 2 CDs at
> around 100  Minutes of video !
> #Added Configurable Output File Name Ending (.avi / .divx)
> @Mirko Günther - Please try to change the OUTTYP Value in config and report
> !
>

> That's it !
>
> But be warned this version was finished a few minutes ago - and i hadn't
> had the time to test everything ! So some bugs might be there !
> This might be thecause for staying at the stable 1.5 !
>
> Martin.
>
> ps: docs etc. refreshed soon!

Home | Main Index | Thread Index