[vdr] vdradmin 0.13 english translation

> Yes, of course. Look into $VDRDIR/template, you will find some files
> named de_*, just copy this to en_*, translate it (if you can), switch
> the language in the configuration from de to en.

Ok, I have translated it from german to english:

http://www.speedway.org/thilo/vdradmin-0.13-templates-en.tgz

Could some native english speaker have a look at it.

I'm not quite shure if I translated the options
Channel selection in "Channels":
Channel selection in "Whats on now?":
correct, because I don't know what these options are for, I can't
see a difference if I switch them on/off.

Thilo

--
Thilo Wunderlich  -  tw@7eins.de

Home | Main Index | Thread Index