[vdr] VDR to DVDR faq ?

I'm getting a pioneer A04 DVD Burner soon.
i'd like to know if there's a VDR recordings to Movie DVDR faq available..

So far, I've tried using some DVB MPEG files recorded with windoz softwares in windoz DVD authoring soft and most of them will refuse the MPEG input.. I usually get frame size errors when using 544*576 MPEG recordings but even with full D1 recordings i get some errors..
I was wondering if the custom frame size used by most broadcasters could be played in standalone DVD players..

Let me know if some specific info is already available to store VDR files to Movie DVDR.
thx

Marc

Home | Main Index | Thread Index