[vdr] DVD replay is unsmooth

Hi,
after a longer time I wanted to watch one of my DVDs (The Abyss)
and found that the replay is very unsmooth, this means that the
video running faster and slower with an rythm of about half a
second (maybe GOP size?) while audio sounds good (AC3 too).

I'm using a driver from 1.4. and tried to downgrade to my old
stable version from 2.1., but then DVD menus dosen't work at all.

Using vdr 1.0.0 with DVD nav8 and MP3 patches. DVD libraries from
Andreas dir.

Any hints? Would it help to upgrade to latest libdvdcss (1.1.1)?

--
Stefan Huelswitt
huels@iname.com  | http://home.pages.de/~nathan

Home | Main Index | Thread Index