[vdr] Re: vdr with multiple cards...

On Sunday, 14. April 2002 20:19, you wrote:
> Guido Fiala wrote:
> > (i have a 30m cabel from the dish but with one card i have 75-83dB
> > strenght)
>
> how did you measure the signal strength?
>
> I have a bit more that 30meters and my cables goes into the humax
> receiver, exits from the lnb out and after 2 meters again goes into the
> dvb card; I usually have 140+dBm of strength, sometims 200+. I've
> measured it with (my) tech patch.

I told the value of the siemens software under windows - did'nt use the tech
patch so far, maybe i should for comparison.
BTW, if the card switches back to horizontal by it's own (after getting hot)
it's a problem with the voltage i guess? That would fit into the cable being
to long.
That's really a trouble - the old card has a broken mmap-grabbing and the new
card switches back to horizontal after 3 hours of operation despite cooling
and not feeling really hot. Should i return both to Siemens?

Home | Main Index | Thread Index