[vdr] Re: Feature suggestions

> > - A Zap-Back key.
> > To zap back to the channel you've previously been.
>
> RTFM!!! Just press the "0" button. All right, I found this
> right in the moment
> as I wanted to implement it by myself, reading the source. :-)

Please, read the original post. He doesn't want the previous channel.
He wants to memorize a certain channel start zapping and then go back to the
memorized channel. If zapping means 'switching once' to you then the '0' key is
fine. In any other case ot wouldn't do the job.

CU,
Christian.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index