[vdr] Re: Problem with mplayer.sh

Hi ,

On Sonntag, 21. April 2002 15:24 you wrote the following :

> >How do I use the use my Remote controll ? Option -lirc /etc/lircd.conf
> > does not work ...
>
> well, because it should be -lirc  /etc/lircrc. better read the manual more
> carefully.

I thougt and I still think I did ... I don't find any hints for a lircrc file
so I thought the lircd.conf file was meant.

> lircd.conf contains the ir coeds for the rc. lirrc contains the mapping of
> key to function

Wouldn't it be useful to put such a lircrc file within the mplayer package ?
I did not find such a file or any hints to make it....

Can anyone send me a working one ?

--
Bis denn,

Ulrich