[vdr] Re: I cannot get epg at all

Hello!

Am Donnerstag, 25. April 2002 12:27 schrieb vdr:
> Hello,
> sorry i can't give help for your problem but i have a question. You wrote,
> you have compiled the
> dvb driver V0.94 for a 2.4.18 kernel. I use the same kernel and got several
> compiler warnings and later unresolved symbols at insmod time. The first
> problem appears in file saa7146_core.c with the symbol kmap_pagetable which
> must be inserted by any preprocessor macros in system include files. Can
> you tell me what must be done to compile dvb 0.94 under 2.4.18 (perhaps
> special settings for the system) or mail me your driver V0.94 archive ?

Get a more recent version of the dvb driver from CVS:

  cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@linuxtv.org:/cvs/linuxtv login

  Password: <RETURN>

  cvs -z3 -d :pserver:anonymous@linuxtv.org:/cvs/linuxtv co DVB

> dvb_frontend.c:139: warning: implicit declaration of function
> `get_fast_time'

There is no function "get_fast_time" in Kernel 2.4.18 anymore and this has
been fixed in one of the later CVS versions of the dvb driver.

Andi

--
Web:   http://www.flood-net.de/
Mail:  flood@flood-net.de