[vdr] Re: Crashes, OSD Color

Am Freitag, 26. April 2002 10:01 schrieben Sie:
> Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
> > This may be a lead. I have no X11 on my VDR box and therefore
> > never used
> > any window manager on it.
>
> I fear not. I also have no X on my vdr box.

Hi all,

OK this doesn't seem to be the reason.

What about that:

I use my VDR for a lot off stuff. But without user inter-
action (just VDR booted into console) I never had this
problem. And my machine often runs non-stop for several
days - without a shutdown -h or -r or restart of DVB-driver
and VDR.

(AFAIR) My problem only comes up, if I "do" something
with VDR (f.e. internet stuff, etc.).

Did anybody got this problem with VDR running for a while
and just booted into console?

CU Norbert
* Norbert Schmidt - D-47443 Moers - nschmidt-nrw@t-online.de *

Home | Main Index | Thread Index