[vdr] Re: Crashes, OSD Color

Norbert Schmidt <nschmidt-nrw@t-online.de>  wrote:

> (AFAIR) My problem only comes up, if I "do" something
> with VDR (f.e. internet stuff, etc.).
>
> Did anybody got this problem with VDR running for a while
> and just booted into console?

I never did anything else except vdr related on my system and I had the
OSD-problem once while I did several things with the menu. I remember it
not exaktly, perhaps I switched often between using vdr by remote (lirc)
and doing some /video/* reorganisation on the 2nd console.

BIOS power management was enabled at that time.

BTW: How can I configure my system to automatically start vdr in a
console on startup? I found "boot.local" and I tried to start it with
that script but then I had no console any more.

TMJ

Home | Main Index | Thread Index