[vdr] Re: Hardware falures

apieper@gmx.net schrieb:

> [...]

Well I had different problems with mine, one is it doesn't draw the OSD
correctly randomly (I don't think it's a software problem.)
As well as the D/A converter broke (only the left channel).

I'Ve tried different fans, including a 25 Watt Pabst one with no
success. Well I've called Haupauge and they claim it's supposed to be
that warm.

I suppose the weakest part of the cards is the video/audio outputs. They
not only put it only on the inside of the computer, but it also seems to
be not protected quite well. Some diodes might have been a cheap way to
prevent some falures.

Servus
  Casandro

Home | Main Index | Thread Index