[vdr] Re: My solution to " VDR frozen every 2 seconds" (fwd)

Hello,

i have tested my DVD's with hdc settings like Maxime GUILBOT described it, and have checked proc/ide/hdc/settings if readahead-setting is correct.

But no change with my DVD-Problem. Replay is not smooth.
Some day's ago i copy my complete DVD on Harddisk, but from Harddisk same problem with unsmooth DVD-Replay.

I think , it's not a DVD-Hardware problem.

With "Der Schuh des Manitu" the only messages on desktop are following:

No accelerated IMDCT transform found
libdvdread: Using libdvdcss.so.2 for DVD access
libdvdread: Using libdvdcss.so.2 for DVD access

with "Tremors Im Land der Raketen-Wuermer" i have the same messages like above and than the following message comes a lot of time:

demux: dvdreadblocks returned 0

But the problem with stucking replay is the same, with and without the
demux: dvdreadblocks returned 0 message!

What tell the messages "No acceleratet IMDCT transform found"

I this message important for smooth DVD-replay or not?

Holger Wagner

Home | Main Index | Thread Index