[vdr] Problem with libdvdcss opening /dev/dvd

Hi,

on a system with SuSE 2.4.4 Kernel and vdr-1.0.1. I wanted to install
DVD support but I always get the error messages.

libdvdcss error: css error: ioctl_ReadCopyright failed, make sure DVD
ioctls were compiled in
libdvdcss error: css test failed
libdvdread: Can't open /dev/dvd for reading.

I use libdvdread-0.9.2 and libdvdcss-0.0.3 which run without any problem
on a different system. The device node is available with rw permissions
for all. I can mount the dvd without any problem.

Any ideas?

Thanx,
Emil

Home | Main Index | Thread Index