[vdr] Re: Problems with recordings of ProSieben/SAT1/Kabel1

Stefan.Hagendorn@lindy.cc schrieb:

> Maybe you put a new or moved a dect phone in the near of your sat
> equipment ???

We have a dect base station and phone one meter from vdr pc,
but that's for round a year without problems.
But it's a good idea, I will test that...

Hmm, after I switched off the dect station, the trouble was gone.
But now it's ok, even with station powered on...
Ok, it must be obseved!

Could it be, that the new cpu (1533/133 MHz) makes some effects?
Why does the live signal is ok, but recordings bad?

THX for your hint!
Andreas Böttger

Home | Main Index | Thread Index