[vdr] Re: AW: Re: My power/noise/heat saving ideas

> - get the right material for all pieces, rubber can loose its softnes and
> will break - your metal clamps can cut slowly thru the rubber/silicon so
> after a time you will "loose water" - think about the flow and the air
> (bubbles, will go up and with the stream) before you put all together - !!!

Well, we had this before - just one new thing - you don't have to place the
pump inside the casing (given long enough hoses).
Maybe there are some more fluids that can be used beside water, ok oil could
make a big mess, but soemthing that vaporizes without traces and is not
poisonous ?? Well, probably liquid nitrogen is the best.
As the next Intel will require that anyway you can already collect some
experiences ;-)

Home | Main Index | Thread Index