[vdr] [vdr] Re: Common Interface Ver1.6 doesn´t work

Yes,

same expirences......the driver *work* with 2 cards and 2 CI´s, but:

Decrypten fails at the first card after replay-mode.
The system will not run as stable as with one CI. After longer runs errors
like "...unknown DVB-Device..." ect. will occur.
Both CI´s work on my System only if i gave the CI´s a little chance to
initialis the CI´s befor i start vdr (15s).

The best expirences i have made with set EPG-Scan to 4h, and delete all
channels in channel.conf who will take a longer time so sync (eg. some
Bloomberg-Channels).

This had work also with older VDR version (0.9x, since the driver accept
more than one CI) if you set the cardnumber to "0".

Greetings
A.Share

Home | Main Index | Thread Index