[vdr] Re: Common Interface Ver1.6 doesn´t work

On Fri, 24 May 2002 13:27:30 +0200, a.share@t-online.de (Andreas Share)
wrote:

> Decrypten fails at the first card after replay-mode.
> The system will not run as stable as with one CI. After longer runs errors
> like "...unknown DVB-Device..." ect. will occur.
> Both CI´s work on my System only if i gave the CI´s a little chance to
> initialis the CI´s befor i start vdr (15s).
>
> The best expirences i have made with set EPG-Scan to 4h, and delete all
> channels in channel.conf who will take a longer time so sync (eg. some
> Bloomberg-Channels).
>
> This had work also with older VDR version (0.9x, since the driver accept
> more than one CI) if you set the cardnumber to "0".

It had two CIs running connected to secondary cards without any
problems. I had modified vdr 0.9 for this to specify a bitmask as CA
specifier. It also ran with the new CA parameter implementation. I never
connected the CI to a primary card. Currenly I have only one PW card so
I can do no further tests. The CIs are both 4.7SE.

Emil

Home | Main Index | Thread Index