[vdr] Re: Bug report? Adding a channel via OSD

On Montag, 27. Mai 2002 09:34, you wrote:
> I tried to narrow this and I hope it's clear enough (and not a false
> problem).
> vdr: 1.0.0 / aio 1205
> When I try to add a channel using the OSD (yes somes are doing that :) ),
> the channel is properly added, I can edit the name and so on. Good.
> When I restart VDR, I can't find the channel ! Actually, I realized that
> the channel was added at the end of the channels.conf file (not at the
> place I added it and edited it).

New channels are always added at the end of the channels list. You have to
mark it with the "blue" button and move it to the place where you want it to
be.

mfG.

Andreas

--
Andreas Gebel                                   _._     _,-'""`-._
andreas@xcapenet.de   Tel: 0345/6782511        (,-.`._,'(       |\`-/|

Home | Main Index | Thread Index