[vdr] Bug report? Adding a channel via OSD

I tried to narrow this and I hope it's clear enough (and not a false
problem).
vdr: 1.0.0 / aio 1205
When I try to add a channel using the OSD (yes somes are doing that :) ),
the channel is properly added, I can edit the name and so on. Good.
When I restart VDR, I can't find the channel ! Actually, I realized that the
channel was added at the end of the channels.conf file (not at the place I
added it and edited it).

Thx,
Olivier.

Téléchargez MSN Explorer gratuitement à l'adresse
http://explorer.msn.fr/intl.asp.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index