[vdr] Multiple crashes while recording

It seems that each time a new file is created while recording (on startup and everytime when the current file has grown up to MaxVideoFileSize) vdr crashes. The log file does not show any reason - just that vdr has crashed... Although I used to run vdr by init it is not very amusing ;-)

As I read in this mailing list some kinds of crashes occur due to dvb-driver problems but the coherence mentioned above is conspicuous to some extend.

Any ideas?

Regards,
Norman