[vdr] automatic channel scan

Christian Berger wrote:
> However I'd still think VDR should store all new channels it finds
> somewhere, maybe in a channels2.conf or something.
maybe just ask the user (after some input from him, else the question
will be displayed on an switched off TV ;-)) ) that vdr found new
channels, if it should add them to the channel list. The user could then
sort them where he wants them to be. But I think we then need a
blacklist too, automatically containing all "by hand" deleted channels,
so that it doesn't detect deleted channels again...

Home | Main Index | Thread Index