[vdr] encryption

Hi all!

This might be an old question, but I'm quite new to this list .......
Vdr can use so called *budget-cards* as I understand. To enable proper
playback you will need at least one full fledged card with the mpeg
processing capabilities in hardware. The *budget-card* normally lacks the
possibility to connect various CA modules. And now to the question.

Does this imply that the regordings are encrypted?
If not how can a *budget-card* decrypt the stream before storing it on disk?

mvh
/t
tomas prybil
copper AB