[vdr] file size problems with tosvcd 0.5

Hi,

I'm trying to convert a VDR recording which is larger than 2 GB with
tosvcd 0.5.  Everything runs fine for a couple of hours until the program
aborts with a broken pipe:

write of YUV output failed: Daten?bergabe unterbrochen (broken pipe)

Looking at the output directory, I see the temporary file mops.mpv which
is exactly 2 GB in size. I'm using mjpegtools 1.6.0 compiled with
largefile support. Do I have to explicitly compile tosvcd with largefile
support, too? BTW, I'm using SuSE Linux 7.1.

Thanks,
hh

Home | Main Index | Thread Index