[vdr] NO AUDIO OUT , Nexus - VDR 1.02 + AIO2605

Hi everybody,
I don't know if this has been answered before, thus, I apologize if so...
 Following problem:

I just installed VDR 1.03 with aio-patch. If I load the DVB-driver I got NTV
as expected with audio on the RED/WHITE- Audio connectors. But as soon as I
start VDR audio drops from the cinch-connectors and I got the signal only
via Line-In 3,5mm plug on my pc-speakers.
Does anybody has a clue what I did wrong?
System: Suse 8.0
Driver: 0.9.0
VDR: 1.03 + aio 2605

Thanks,