[vdr] Re: OT: 149 GB Maxtor disks.

Using 2 160er MAxtors at an 133 Promise Adapter (to have UDMA6)
with XFS, no probs here, works perfect!!!

Using 2.4.18 from kernel.org with the xfs patch from
http://oss.sgi.com/projects/xfs/download.html

and a promise driver patch send to me from a guy at promise
i can send it as an mail attchment if you want it

xfs can use quota, you need to make the fileprogs completely then you
also have
many usefull things for xfs.

I love it

bernd