[vdr] Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: vdr2divx 1.5.3 is out

Gregoire Favre wrote:

>Could someone tell me which mplayer version I should take, or even better,
>has someone vdr2divx script that work with latest CVS mplayer?

The newer versions of mencoder require the specification of a libavcodec.
I changed the line

ENCOPT= $3

ENCOPT="-lavcopts vcodec=mpeg4" $3

An other question:

mencoder does not seem to use the bitrate that was computed by the
script. Instead it uses a much smaller bit rate.
Did any one else observe this too ? I'll supply more detailed
information on this later.

Matthias

Home | Main Index | Thread Index