[vdr] Re: Not enough keys on haupauge remote

Alexander Asteroth wrote:

> Cyrille Grange wrote:
>
>> Yesterday, i bought an universal remote controleur "OneForAll / Three
>> in one" and i use the DVD control to control vdr (DVD,MP3,...)
>> without any PB.
>

> I also tought of buying such a control, but was not sure if it would
> work with the haupauge IR-receiver. Do you use a preprogrammed set of
> "signals" for the universal remote-control or do you teach it somehow?
>
> Regards,
>    Alex

I did not teach it but only tried several constructors code and a least
one work well. I dont remember exactly it's name perhap's "Online" or
something like that. I was not sure it will work with my IR interface
'cause this is the original from Hauppauge Nexus card connected to the
rear of the DVB card, but finally, it's work without need's of construct
my own on serial port.
The remote controler i use (one for all) contain a multifunction button
very similar to a joystick. It's funny. I'll try it with X later in
place of the mouse ;-).

Rq : I use LIRC X.X.4 (dont remember much) and not the X.X.5 who didn't
work for me (don't know why).

Regards.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index