[vdr] MP3/MPlayer extention 0.6.0rc1 development available

Hi,
a new development release of my MP3/MPlayer extention is
available from my homepage. Now a new stable release is near.

NEWS:
29.06.2002 - Version 0.6.0rc1 development (vdr 1.0.4)
-48kHz mode for older DVB drivers is now selectable from the setup
 menu.
-Added automatik playback speed check. 48kHz mode is enabled if a
 speed drift of more than 3% is detected. Usefull with older DVB
 drivers and/or misconfigured 48kHz switch in the setup menu.
-Added remote CDDB lookups. To enable this, you must give the
 name of a script with the commandline option -R/--rcddb. The
 script will receive the wanted discid as an argument, has to do
 the remote lookup and store the resulting file to the local CDDB
 database. After the script has finished, the local database will
 be queried again.
-Updated the README file.

--
Stefan Huelswitt