[vdr] Re :Patch: xawtv could control vdr ;-))

Super !!!

Thanks Gregoire.

It works very very well. I think it is the best idea for vdr setup on PC
Display.

Now I have to extend Xawtv to use my multimedia keyboard unused keys
(for sound and replay buttons at least).

Thanks again.

Patrick.

Gregoire Favre wrote:

> Hello,
>
> here is an untested (I have no DVB-s card at work...) patch against
> xawtv-3.75 to gain control over vdr using the keyboard.
> But maybe it could interest some of the list ;-))
> It would be great if it could go into xawtv...

>         Grégoire
> http://ulima.unil.ch/greg ICQ:16624071 mailto:greg@ulima.unil.ch

Home | Main Index | Thread Index