[vdr] Re: OT: Link to get IRMAN

Manuel Hartl wrote:

> Michael Moster wrote:
> >
> > Hi All!
> > Some weeks ago a list-user posted a Link to a shop in the
> Netherlands where to get IRMAN,
> > somebody knows this Link? I dosen't find the keywords to
> found it in my emails.
> > Thanks a lot.
> > Michael
> http://www.evation.com/
>
> i´ve got an irman, it works fine. but maybe its better (->cheaper) and
> as good as the irman to get the parts (ir diode, resistor and a few
> cables) and put them together.

The IRman is far more than an ir-diode and a few cables (since u use it
you should know..) the advantage of the irman is that it decodes the ir
signal internally and only sends an string representing the recived
signal to the pc, so get no problems with slow pc's or high cpu usage.

CU Ulrich

Home | Main Index | Thread Index