From: vdr-bounce@linuxtv.org [mailto:vdr-bounce@linuxtv.org] On Behalf
Of Thomas Keil
Sent: Friday, July 05, 2002 7:11 PM
To: vdr@linuxtv.org
Subject: [vdr] Re: Recordings aren't shown in vdr

Habib Azimi wrote:

> Hi Thomas,
>
> Thx, but I only wanted to explain how it can come to this that VDR
> finds the files no more. I´ve VDR everytime compiled with the VFAT
> option. Could somebody explain me the advantage from the other
> directory format without VFAT?

Windows won't allow ":" in a filename, like VDR-Vanilla uses it (to
separate hours from minutes) in the directory name of a recording.

The VFAT-Patch replaces the : with a .

In file recording.c at the beginning:

  #define DATAFORMAT   "%4d-%02d-%02d.%02d.%02d.%02d.%02d" RECEXT
  #else
  #define DATAFORMAT   "%4d-%02d-%02d.%02d:%02d.%02d.%02d" RECEXT
  #endif

Home | Main Index | Thread Index