[vdr] Re: VDR-Problems after recording!

hi jan!

> I have the following Problems.
> My VDR stops every time I recorded something.
> Seems that happens when its changing from transfer-mode back to the normal
> mode.
> I already tried another driver but same Problem.
> I use the latest AIO (8.07) but got the Problem with the AIOs that have
been
> released before too.
> Is there anybody that has the same Problems???

yes. i have similar problems. but i can.t reproduce them.
sometimes i watch tv, a recording starts, and the vdr hits
the watchdog, and restarts. because i always use the latest
versions of vdr and aio in several combinations with the driver,
i can.t really reproduce it. but it.s a very strange behavior.

servus hannes!

Home | Main Index | Thread Index