[vdr] Re: I can't post to the list

> > Since I can read this and you didn't address your eMail directly to me,
> > you actually *can* post to the list ;-)
>
> ok, now it's over... when I was in germany (t-online adsl) I was not
> able to post to the list. does anybody knows why? I'll be there again
> this august.

thats very easy to explain. t-dsl ALWAYS sends IT.S email adress, no matter
what you enter as "reply" adress. afaik you can disable that "feature".
and because you have to subscribe to the list with your email adress you
are unknown to the list when using t-dsl. that.s why.

so i.m using "our" smtp when here at the office, or "gmx" smtp when at
home.

that.s the situation with t-online in austria, and i think it.s the same
in germany....

servus hannes!

Home | Main Index | Thread Index