[vdr] Re: vdr-Files / mencoder / deinterlace

Hello Johannes,

> do not use divx deinterlacing, it's buggy (so you have a crash)...
>
> use -vop pp=0x20000 for deinterlace.
>
> mfg johannes

Thank you, worked fine.
What special deinterlace-filter does pp=0x20000 mean ?
I just found out that with

-vop pp -npp lb

(use of linear blend deinterlacer) deinterlacing works fine, too (I had to do
lots of experiments with the syntax ;-) )

mencoder -npp help      gives me the deinterlacing options:

lb      linblenddeint      linear blend deinterlacer
li      linipoldeint          linear interpolating deinterlace
ci      cubicipoldeint     cubic interpolating deinterlacer
md      mediandeint      median deinterlacer

Which one would you propose ?

Grettings
			Rainer

Home | Main Index | Thread Index