[vdr] AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: hauppauge dvb-s / IR-control / vdr

Yes, I started the daemon in init.d. But I don't know if it's the best
solution, but it works.

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: vdr-bounce@linuxtv.org [mailto:vdr-bounce@linuxtv.org] Im Auftrag
von Rainer Hattenhauer
Gesendet: Samstag, 13. Juli 2002 12:23
An: vdr@linuxtv.org
Betreff: [vdr] Re: AW: Re: AW: hauppauge dvb-s / IR-control / vdr

Hello Gerrit,

thank you very much, everything works fine now.

I'm using the original remote included with  the DVB-s package, and I've

prepared the following lircd.conf:

------------
[...]

That means, the vdr special keys are attached to the remote keys like
that:

Menu <-> Reserved
Ok <-> Full Screen
Back <-> Minimize
Red  <-> TV
Green <-> Radio
Yellow <-> Mute
Blue <-> Source

So I don't have to spend money for another remote control ;-)

.. one last question:
at witch stage do you start the lircd-Daemon ? During boot-up
in /etc/init.d ?

Greetings
                Rainer

Home | Main Index | Thread Index