[vdr] Re: vdr / change MaxVideoFileSize > 2000MB

Am Fre, 2002-07-12 um 20.04 schrieb Patrick GUENEAU:
> Rene Bartsch wrote:
> >

> > 2.) Syncing problems by A/V-differences. Many programs - like Mplayer -
> > can't handle file-switching with PES correctly. So you have nice flashes
> > and distortions when switching to next file ...
> >

> Rene,
>
> i am testing multifile support for Mplayer to handle 00x.vdr files.
> It is rather easy to patch Mplayer (mostly stream.c code which read and
> seek files).
> I know "cat *.vdr | mplayer " can do the trick but i would like to have
> seeking and exact progress bar display.
>
> I have to clean my tests before publishing something and I would like to
> handle timeshifting as well.
>
> If someone is interested ?
>
> Regards,
> Patrick Gueneau

As I use Mplayer on my client for watching recordings from my server,
I'm very interested in such a solution. Searching and timeshift would be
great!

But the biggest problem will be to keep syncing when switching files ...

Rene

Home | Main Index | Thread Index