[vdr] Re: Re : VDR files to vob

Patrick GUENEAU wrote:
> The first few seconds of Video are sometimes without synced audio. Audio
> is missing or you can here distorted sounds.
> I don't see this as a problem or a bug with VDR but (if it is only
> related to CAM) rather a bug with DVB driver and CAM handling.

That may be, but still it should be easy to work around in VDR.
VDR could do all the things (switch to the channel, start reading
the data from the card, etc.) 30 seconds earlier and just throw
these first 30 seconds away.

Just an idea. I have not investigated the first few seconds of data
recorded by VDR myself.

Carsten.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index