[vdr] Re: AW: DVD and MPEG Audio

On Thursday 25 July 2002 17:35, Bläser, Lars wrote:
> [...]

[...]

> > So, am I right? And can it be fixed easily?
>
> there are programms that convert ac3 to mpeg-audio, it should be possible
> to convert a stereo-mpeg-audio to ac3 2.0

vdr should be able to play MPEG or PCM audio only DVD's. Stephan is going to
send me a test DVD, so i can find and fix the problem.

Andreas
--
Andreas Schultz <aschultz@cs.uni-magdeburg.de>
Student of computer science

"In accordance with plans for Linux OS world domination
      infiltration of governments is vital (:-))."

Home | Main Index | Thread Index